Tuesday, June 10, 2008

THE ONLY WAY I'LL STOP EATING TOMATOES IS IF YOU FUCKING SHOOT ME WITH A SHOTGUN WITHIN ONE INCH OF MY FACE (OVER MY DEAD BODY, SAL)

I was watching the news this morning and Sal Castaneda told me not to eat tomatoes or something anymore . . . and you know what? Fuck you, man! I'll eat as much tomatoes as i want you big fucking liar! Remember that time you said it was gonna be a hot scorching day, and it ended up raining?!?!?!? I got super soaked! Haha, the jokes on you Sal! I went to the gayest building in all of San Francisco this morning to do some gay stuff and i got treated to lunch . . . Escape from New York Pizza - veggie, pestato, bbq chicken, and margeretta. Oh, and some idiot ordered one box of Hawaiian. Good job, genius! Well yeah, there were hella tomatoes up in there, and i refused to take a single one off.





UP YOURS, SAL!














i'm starting to feel a little sick.