Thursday, June 26, 2008

HOTTEST GIRL IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND

i took a picture of the back of her head with my phone but the quality of it stinks like crotch . . . so here's a somewhat stream-of-conscious picture post that will hopefully capture and project her spirit faithfully:


















































fuck it, i'm too lazy to post any pictures. Lets just say she was a mix of the girl who plays Luna Lovegood in the HARRY POTTER movies, courtney love, and Tinkerbell (the animated version, NOT julia roberts). Mmmmm, what a yummy combination.


CHIPOTLE was giving out FREE burritos today and oooh wee are they a doozey. I suggest requesting extra cum . . . errr, i mean sour cream. Is that what i meant? Maybe. I went down to Westlake Shopping Center and MAN it looks differennnnnnnnnnnt. I haven't been there since they closed down JC Penny. So what is that . . . like, 8 years?

I saw THE WACKNESS last night. It was alright. I dunno, i've been bored with everything lately. It's by no means horrible, though. The soundtrack is killer, and the film really captured the 90's perfectly. Olivia Thirlby is hottttttt, and Mary-Kate Olson steals the show. I had no idea she had actual, legitimate acting chops. She's in the movie for a full 5 minutes, but those 5 minutes are superb.