Wednesday, July 23, 2008

FUCK ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. I just had the worst conversation of my life. It was with a robot (of Indian origin, i assume). What fucking genius thought up of the idea for robots to handle appointments and shit over the phone? Fuck. So fucking frustrating. Gaaaah. It's especially more frustrating since I went through puberty last week and i guess my voice isn't as decipherable as it once was.






ROBOT: Please, state your first name

ME: Joe

ROBOT: I'm sorry, i didn't get that. Please, state your name

ME: JOE

ROBOT: I'm sorry, i didn't get that. Please, state your name

ME: JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE

Operator: I'm sorry, I didn't get that. Please wait while i transfer your call to the nearest available operator








BITCH! I should've been hooked up to a fucking operator in the first place. I don't trust robots. The first chance they get, they'll turn on you. Haven't we learned ANYTHING from the Terminator movies? Gaaaaah what the fuck. I want those 20 minutes of my life back! I could've, like, jerked off 4 times within that span of time.