Sunday, April 6, 2008

I SAW THE HOTTEST GIRL ON THE BUS TODAY

Oooooooh wee, she was hot. I should've taken a picture of her with the shitty camera built into my phone. But every time i snap a pic of anything, it makes a really loud sound effect. Like......the sound of a shutter. And i can't for the life of me figure out how to turn it off, or at least turn it down.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooo! I'm starting to forget how she looks like! Shit. She's fading away from my memory as I type! Noooooooooooooo! Fuck. Fuck. Ummmmmmmmmm....no!!!! She's gone. Fuck.

She had an appreciation for the color orange. I find that strangely attractive. Freckles, pale complextion, jet black hair - the whole shebang.

She kinda had a Zooey Deshcanel/Lisa Loeb/Tina Fey/Vampira/Velma from "Scooby Doo" thing goin' on.