Tuesday, March 25, 2008

NOW I KNOW HOW JESUS FELT

i fucked up my hand.


I accidentally grabbed onto a bunch of barbwire in an attempt to stop myself from falling off my board. I should've just fell.

It feels all numb and tingly. I feel like chopping the fucker off cause there's really no use for it anymore.

I hope i never get crucified. Do they still consider that a form of punishment? Or would it be considered too cruel and unusual? In my opinion, ALL punishments should be cruel and unusual (unusual = comedy). I know they don't use the electric chair anymore and stuff....but what about "death by crucifixion on top of a mountain top at high noon?" Fuck. Note to self: never go to jail



Oh, and there's this motherfucker who works at DLXSF who is pretty much a big fucking asshole who can suck my dick. Fuck you, fucker.